Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hip Hip HOOOORRAAAYYY!!!


So, my baby sister graduated from nursing school last week! Like, the proud big sister I am...this post is in honor of Molly.

I am so proud of her and what all she has accomplished in the last few years. She's had a rocky journey to say the least, but she came out of this with flying colors. What a big girl she is and I cannot wait to see what's in store for her.

Molly has already accepted a job with UAB (University of Alabama at Birmingham, for those not familiar) working in the Emergency Room. Yes, you heard correctly...my baby sister will be working in a "level 1 trama ER" starting in September. I'm so glad it's her and not me!

She actually wanted to work in the ER, so this is very exciting for her. She has already done her preceptorship (sp?) in this ER, so she's sort of familiar with the place. We weren't sure if they were going to be able to offer her a job because there is a huge influx of nurses right now, but they did and she accepted.

So, congrats to Mo and we wish her nothing but the best in the journey that lies ahead of her.

Oh...and go on girl and get that paycheck with a comma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment