Friday, May 21, 2010

Beach time - the first of many trips this summer!

I love, love, love this time of year. We go to the beach every year during Mother's Day weekend. Most years it is practically the best time of year to go. It's not too hot, not too cold, but just right! As you know, most summers in the deep south can be smoldering but May on the coast is wonderful!

The boys enjoyed our beach trip so much this year. Being a year older made all the difference in the world! Brice could not get enough of the ocean and sand. Cooper could not get enough of the baby pool. I think they would have stayed outside alllllllllll day long if we would have let them. We just still have to be careful about their little bodies in that hot hot sun.

This year the whole gang got to enjoy our trip. Mom, dad, Molly, Will, Morgan, baby Carter and the Thompson crew. It really was so great being all together. I just know in the next few years our boys and Carter are going to have so much fun. I cannot wait!!

I am a little peeved at myself for not taking more pictures, but keeping up with a 3 and 2 yr old around a pool is hard work! We are going back in a few weeks with Grammie and Gramps, so hopefully I can take more pictures then. :)

Enjoying the baby pool


Eating & swimming...kind of a hazard I know, but he was having fun.


Like father...like son(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment