Friday, April 16, 2010

Wow Wow Wow...


We hear this phrase a lot in our house only because it's the sound coming from one of Brice & Cooper's favorite cartoons...Wow Wow Wubzy. Ugghhh...personally, I think it's weird and don't see the fascination (just like Yo Gabba Gabba) but it keeps them entertained for 30 minutes to let me do some laundry. :)

I say this phrase because WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I cannot believe what amazing photos came out of our family session this past weekend. I originally scheduled this session literally the week after Christmas. My original intent was to have the boys and their new baby cousin, Carter, all together for photos. However, after further discussion between Morgan and I, we decided we are going to wait until Carter is a little older to try this. Also, Brice is so freaked out by him that who know what would have happened.

So, Sunday was the Masters, right!?!? Well, low and behold my sweet, adorable, amazing hubby got very ummmm frustrated with me (to put it politely). I had scheduled our session right in the middle/end hours of the tournament. What was I thinking!?!?! Clearly, when I booked the session...at Christmas...I was not thinking Masters. However, he graciously recorded the last few hours (THANK GOD FOR DVR) and went a long like a champ.

I'm telling you, while I take a minute to brag, these pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!! Amanda Pair is truly an artist. She has a very special talent that most people only dream of having. She is just as sweet on the inside as she is beautiful on the outside. Her sweet spirit certainly calmed what could have been a nightmare of a session (i.e. 2 toddlers mixed with shallow water and a big open field). Praise the Lord, she was just what we needed.


Please visit our pictures on her blog. These are not all the final proofs, but just a few to give us a taste of what's to come. I can't wait to see them all!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Katie, that was the nicest thing you could have said. You just made my day! You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete